Accomplished Texas Criminal Defense and Appeals Attorney Helps Get Clients the Justice They Deserve
Providing effective representation for clients since 1984
When you are charged with a crime, choosing the right attorney can make all the difference in your case. I am William S. Harris of Fort Worth, Texas. I represent clients throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area and Texas in the areas of criminal law and appeals. I was an assistant district attorney in Fort Worth for five years before beginning a criminal defense practice in 1981. I have been a criminal defense attorney since then, and since 1988 I have been Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
A wealth of experience handling your case
When you come to me for help, you will receive:
- Experienced representation — My law firm has been in operation for more than 25
years. In that time, I have defended clients in countless cases across
Texas, each of which were unique. I use my depth of experience to find
creative solutions for clients that other attorneys might not be able to
- Personalized attention — When you come to my office, I take the time to get to know you and fully understand your situation. I enjoy listening to what my clients have to say because it gives me a better sense of how to represent them at trial.
- Respected service —In addition to being certified in criminal law and a former assistant district attorney, I have also been selected by Texas Monthly for the past eight years as a “Super Lawyer,” and I have received a prestigious AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my professionalism and ethics.
Areas of practice
I offer legal services in the following areas:
- Criminal law — When you have been charged with a crime in Texas, I have the extensive experience with criminal law matters necessary to make sure your case is handled properly.
- Trial practice — I have in-depth trial practice experience, and my clients’ best interests are my top priority.
- Appellate practice — My appellate practice experience can help you appeal an unjust decision handed down by a court.
Contact an experienced defense attorney today
Call my Fort Worth, Texas law office at 817-332-5575 or contact me online to set up an appointment for a free consultation.